Processing of your data
Java VPN processes user data to a limited scope – for provision of the Services, processing payments for the Services, and that which pertains to the basic functionality of the mobile applications. We process the following basic information:
Payment related information
- Payment data (if using paid Services). This information is necessary to collect payments for our Services. Payment is handled by In-app purchase payment mechanisms of the respective Play Stores namely Google and Apple. We do not process this payment it is exclusively processed by the respective Play store.
- Statistical server load information. We monitor server performance (CPU, RAM, Server’s net usage) to recommend the most suitable servers to our customers.
- Username and a timestamp of the last session status. This information is used to limit the amount of concurrent active user sessions and is automatically deleted within 15 minutes after a session is terminated.
- Connectivity information. To prevent abuse and to be able to dispute unfair chargebacks, we register whether the user has used the Service in the last 30 days. No personally identifiable information is collected in this case, apart from the fact that the Service was or was not used during the mentioned period.
Information collected on our applications
- Application diagnostics. This aggregated and anonymized data helps us to identify problems related to our app performance and updates. The collected information includes crash error reports. This information is general and not specific in any manner and reported by Google Firebase.
- Device information. This is reported by Google Play console and is not specific to any user.
- Device identifiers. In some cases, we may record your mobile device’s identifier for analytics purposes. These identifiers are assigned to your device by the OS manufacturer and can be reset at any time from your device’s settings. This information is ascertained by the Google services.
Sharing your personal data
We use third-party service providers to help us with various operations, such as payment processing, email automation, website and app diagnostics, analytics and other. As a result, some of these providers may process personal information.
Some of our main long-term service providers:
- Application analytics and diagnostics – Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics (provided by Google);
Sometimes our service providers, for example, distributors, resellers, and app store partners, will be independent controllers of your data. Their terms and conditions and privacy policies will apply to such relationships.
We take data security very seriously and take all steps reasonably necessary to secure your data (whether technical, physical, or administrative). However, no company can guarantee the absolute security of internet communications. By using the Services, you expressly acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through the Services and that any information received from you through the website or our Services is provided at your own responsibility.
Information for users in the European Economic Area (EEA)
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) requires that we provide notice in a specific way to our European users about their privacy rights.
Information for users in California
If you are a California resident, you can implement your rights as provided in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) by contacting us at sales@Javavpn.net. As per definitions in the CCPA, please note that Java VPN does not sell your personal information.